The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Friday 15 May 2015

Yellowcraig near North Berwick

I was extra happy when I saw that the adventure travel zoomer had taken us to another splishy splashy beach yesterday. This beach had rocks and seaweed, splishy splashy rockpools, zoomy crows and lots of digging.

When we arrived I had ice cream. It was yummy and I was ready for zooming after that.
YUMMY ICE CREAM


LOTS OF SNIFFING



I zoomed straight down the green zooming path. There was lots of sniffing to do. At the end of the green zooming path I found the sea. I was ready to practise my digging. I found a good digging place right next to the splishy splashy sea and this time the splishy splashy sea didn't steal my digging.

THIS SAND IS GOOD FOR DIGGING


THERE WERE ROCKS AND SEAWEED




Some small humans arrived near my digging so I took my humans away onto the rocks and seaweed where the small humans couldn't reach us. Small humans make lots of noise and don't like sharing or licking and jumping so they must be avoided.
BLOWING BUBBLES


ROCK POOLS
I found some splishy splashy places called rock pools so I did some paddling and blowing bubbles.
IGNORE THEM AND HIDE BEHIND A ROCK


PRACTISING ROCK HOPPING
After a while my humans wanted to go back to the digging sand but I was busy looking at the splishy splashy sea and rocks and seaweed. I hid behind a rock and ignored them because that works well.  Then I practised rock hopping.
SAND ON MY NOSE


A SHAKE
After the rock hopping I was ready to zoom again. It is best to check how good the sand is before zooming. Soft sand that gets on your nose isn't good for zooming. A shake doesn't get the sand off.
THIS WAY HUMANS


THIS SAND IS NOT GOOD FOR DIGGING
I showed my humans where the good zooming sand was. The sand that is not good for digging is best for zooming.  After I had checked the sand and done some zooming I still had sand on my nose. My humans said I was a mucky pup because I had sand everywhere. This sand isn't mucky, it's been washed by the splishy splashy sea. It's velcro sand.
SAND EVERYWHERE


THIS WAY HUMANS





I thought zooming with flying zoomers called crows would be fun. The crow zoomed to the rocks and did rock hopping. The crow was better at rock hopping than me. I couldn't keep up.
ROCK HOPPING CROW


BRAKES ON FULL
The flying crow wasn't zooming so I zoomed at my humans. I can zoom faster than them but my human with the hair says my brakes aren't working properly yet.
THE BEACH WAS VERY BIG

ME AND THE FLAT COATS
The beach was very big and empty, there weren't any vizslas there.  On our way back to the adventure travel zoomer we met some flat coats. They don't zoom but they had sticks. I asked them to play stick games but they don't know stick games.  Their humans said I'm naughty for pinching their stick. I ignored them and chewed my stick. I missed my girlfriend Sophie Vizsla. She's good at stick games.
THIS IS MY STICK


BACK TO THE ADVENTURE TRAVEL ZOOMER



No comments:

Post a Comment