The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Monday 11 May 2015

Scottish Mega Whizz - Saturday


This weekend has been a bit special. I've been to the Scottish Mega Whizz and stayed in a holiday house with my humans and Auntie Jan. Aunty Jan likes cuddles. The holiday house has a crackly fire and I can run around outside. 

On Saturday we had a day out with Mara Vizsla and Vilma Vizsla and their humans to visit a big wheel and some big horses.


THE FALKIRK WHEEL



The big wheel picks up water houses and moves them from from one splishy splashy place to another splishy splashy place. The humans looked at it a lot but we just wanted to zoom and eat ice creams!

ME, MARA, VILMA & OUR HUMANS










Uncle David took this nice picture of me with Mara Vizsla, Aunty Trisha, Vilma Vizsla, Aunty Jane, Uncle Robert and my humans by the big wheel.
VILMA AND THE LEAVE IT SWANS







 



After we looked at the big wheel we zoomed to the big horses. It was a long way. We saw leave it swans.









The big horses don't have any legs and can't do anything. No zooming or chewing or eating ice creams. Not even cuddles. I'm glad I'm a vizsla not a big horse.

THE KELPIES
 
NO LEGS


















We stopped for a rest by the big horses because our humans were very tired. Then it rained so we had a ride back on the giant travel zoomer. I slept most of the way!

YOU'RE STARING AT ME AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment