The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Beach Zooming at Doonfoot and Culzean

Yesterday my humans took me for a ride in the adventure travel zoomer to the beach. On the way we went to the big house where beds and toys and treats come from, and now I have chicken feet. Chicken feet are nice and crunchy.


ZOOMING WITH WADING BIRDS

When we got to the beach I went to see the flying things called wading birds. They zoomed but I couldn't keep up.



DIGGING IN SOFT SAND











So then I did some digging in the soft sand. It got up my nose but I made a big hole.





DIGGING BY THE SEA







 
 
 
LOOKING FOR MY DIGGING
I thought I'd try digging in the sand by the splishy splashy sea. It didn't go up my nose but I couldn't make a big hole, and the splishy splashy sea stole my digging






THE WADING BIRDS ZOOMED TOO FAST















I went to zoom with more wading birds but they zoomed too fast and I couldn't keep up again. So I did some paddling.
PADDLING IN THE SEA

















Then I found a new friend called Clancy. He isn't a vizsla like me and wasn't very good at zooming, but he liked my holes so I did some more digging.

ME AND CLANCY















On our way back to the adventure travel zoomer we found a leave it star fish.  I love the beach.
 

THIS IS A LEAVE IT STAR FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment