The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Monday 18 May 2015

Falls of Clyde

My last adventure in Scotland was at a splishy splashy place called river. The splishy splashy river was no good for zooming or paddling because of something called cliffs. There was lots of lead on sniffing to start then zooming in the woods.  I like fir cones.

BOARD WALK BY THE RIVER






This wood path is not for zooming but we found a splishy splashy place at the end of it. It was the only splishy splashy place called safe, and there were leave it ducks.

THOSE ARE LEAVE IT DUCKS

THE THING CALLED CLIFF



















Most of the splishy splashy river was at the bottom of the thing called cliff. My humans said it was dangerous for puppies and I had to stay on my lead.
THE FALLS OF CLYDE

THIS IS A LEAVE IT HORSE

















There was a field in the zooming woods where we met leave it horses.
WILD FLOWERS CALLED COWSLIPS

HURRY UP HUMANS





THIS WAY HUMANS


NO SPLISHY SPLASHING HERE

There were leave it wild flowers in the field. These leave it flowers were outside the field. They were called cowslips. I didn't want to eat wild flowers, I ate leave it horse poo and a thing called a divot. My humans said that was yuck.












I zoomed on the green zooming path through the woods and my humans kept getting left behind. I had to go back for them.


















This is me with my human without the hair next to the dangerous cliff and the splishy splashy river where there was no splishy splashing.









SURPRISED



When we were on our way back to the adventure travel zoomer we met some friends from the Carmicheal Estate. They were very surprised to see us.




THESE ARE OTTERHOUNDS



THIS IS LANGLEY THE NEWFOUNDLAND


LANGLEY AND ME


Our friends were in Scotland because they were going to a thing called show. They are very big and hairy. The Otterhound's hair was so hairy it swallowed my tail.





I WAS VERY THIRSTY


MY NEW ADVENTURE TRAVEL BOWL







The newfoundlands were big and scary. This is Langley, he weighs ten stones. That's a lot of stones. His human said he's a champion.


















I couldn't drink the splishy splashy river because it was at the bottom of the thing called cliff, so I tested out my new adventure travel bowl. It holds lots and my humans said it won't get lost because it's bright orange. It squashes flat.


OUR HOLIDAY HOUSE
















My humans were very thirsty too but the house called a cup of tea house didn't allow Vizslas. So we went back to the adventure travel zoomer and they had tea at our holiday house.






No comments:

Post a Comment