The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Friday 15 May 2015

More Holiday Visitors

On Wednesday I took my humans for a walk in the estate to the visitor centre. After that Aunty Jan's friends Aunty Kim, Uncle Trevor and Harvey the Labrador came to dinner.

A BIG STICK


This is me on my walk with a big stick. It was too big to zoom with.










THIS IS THE LEAVE IT TUP


We saw lots of leave it sheep and lambs. Then we saw the daddy of the lambs called leave it tup. His fur was falling off and he must be very cold and itchy.

SAYING HELLO TO THE COWS






On the way home from our walk we stopped to say hello to the leave it cows. They stared at us and then tried to chase us. My human without the hair said the fence was very short and I should have a healthy respect for something that weighs a ton and can move faster than me. We walked quickly.






ME AND HARVEY WERE TOO HOT




When Harvey and his humans arrived it was too hot to romp in the holiday house. I sat by
Aunty Jan. She had her furry slippers on but I didn't chew them.








OUTSIDE WITH AUNTY JAN AND OUR VISITORS



We all went outside to cool down. I thought Harvey would zoom but he just wanted to cool down and sniff and chew sticks.










Harvey slept under the table at dinner time where it was cold. I went to sleep by the crackly fire.

ASLEEP IN THE WARM

No comments:

Post a Comment