The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Viz Whizz - Lindley Woods Reservoir


Last weekend we went out in the adventure travel zoomer to a Viz Whizz at a splishy splashy place called Lindley Woods Reservoir. There were lots of vizslas to zoom with and I made a new friend called Gently Otto. Gently Otto is very small.


GENTLY OTTO



I found Gently Otto with his humans in the adventure travel zoomer car park. He wanted to bite and romp.







THI IS GENTLY OTTO HAVING SQUEEZY CHEESE




I found a present for Gently Otto to bite but then he was busy having squeezy cheese.







All the humans and the vizslas went down a green zooming path. There wasn't much room for zooming. 

AUNTY ANJI, DORIC & ZUKS AND A HAIRY VIZSLA




Aunty Anji was there with my girlfriend Doric and Doric's sister Zuks. Zuks isn't a vizsla, Aunty Anji said she's a Weimaraner.
 
ZUKS JUMPING A WALL
 








Doric and Zuks like sticks and jumping. Aunty Anji has tasty treats. The long hairy vizsla liked Aunty Anji's treats too.






The green zooming path led to a zooming wood where there were lots of sticks. I practised carrying sticks. Then we found the splishy splashy reservoir.
 
SPLISHY SPLASHING WITH STICKS
 
 
 
 
  
At the splishy splashy reservoir there was lots of splishy splashing and swimming for sticks. I didn't want to swim so I collected the sticks from the vizslas that swim.
 
 
LOOKING FOR STICKS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A REST IN THE REEDS



It was a big job collecting sticks from the swimming vizlas, so I had a rest and hid in the reeds. I knew there was more zooming to do.







After the splishy splashing there was more zooming and I carried some more sticks.  Then we went back to the adventure travel zoomer. When we got home I wanted to go zooming again but my humans said it was time to sleep.

GO TO SLEEP TUSSOCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment