The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Wednesday 27 May 2015

The Bob Graham Round - Uncle Yiannis, Wasdale

My humans took me on a special adventure to help their human friend called Yiannis with a thing called the Bob Graham Round record attempt at 70.  I met lots of humans. There wasn't any zooming but there were sticks and digging and cuddles.


My humans and their friends did lots of talking and pointing. My new human friend Aunty Linda understands that this isn't much fun for a vizsla, I think she likes zooming better than talking and pointing too.


HUMANS LOOKING AND POINTING

MORE LOOKING AND POINTING


ME AND AUNTY LINDA














There is a big splishy splashy place called lake but a big wall with leave it herdies and prickly gorse got in the way.

WASTWATER AND HERDIES
After lots of waiting, some more human friends that had been zooming came and had drinks and dinner. I had sausages.

LOTS OF WAITING
This is  Uncle Yiannis who was having the big adventure. He didn't have sausages for his dinner. He was tired of zooming and needed a big snooze.

DINNER FOR UNCLE YIANNIS
After his dinner Uncle Yiannis took Aunty Linda and the pointing and talking friends for more zooming. They didn't zoom very fast. I thought I could keep up but I wasn't allowed to go.

HUMANS ZOOMING
My humans told me Uncle Yiannis didn't finish his big adventure but that he might have another adventure soon. Next time I hope I can go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment