The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Holiday visitors

While we were on holiday at the Scottish mega whizz, we had visitors. On Sunday after the big whizz, Mara Vizsla and her humans Aunty Trisha and Uncle David came to our holiday house for tea and cake.
MARA VIZSLA SITTING NICELY



Mara Vizsla has very nice manners and sat nicely. We were very tired after all the zooming.


 
On Monday we had a rest day at the holiday house. I took my human without the hair exploring around the estate, then Miss Katie Butters came to visit with her human Flick and her friend Aunty Alli.  Miss Katie has nice manners like Mara and doesn't play with me like my girlfriend Sophie does.  I was very excited when Aunty Alli fetched Angus and Dougal vizslas. Angus and I did romping outside.

ME WITH ANGUS AND DOUGAL


COME ON ANGUS







WAIT I NEED A TIDDLE



UNCLE EOIN TAKING MISS KATIE, ANGUS AND DOUGAL HOME FOR DINNER

TIME FOR A SNOOZE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment