The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Camping at Coniston, Cumbria



JUST CHECKING THE SPLISHY SPLASHY PLACE


WE'RE DOING IT - TASTY TREATS PLEASE!
It's just as well my human with the hair took me for a romp with Sophie and her human with the nice treats before we went camping, because I had to sit in the adventure travel zoomer for ages and stay there whilst the camping house was built!










Sophie's human always has nice treats!






The new camping house came out of the big bag with crossness that made my humans hold their heads. I watched the fun from the adventure travel zoomer.

BEER AND MY HUMAN WITHOUT THE HAIR




Camping houses should always be made at home first! If there isn't time this can be fixed by other humans and the head holding is stopped by your humans drinking Bacardi or Beer.



FETCHING THE WATER



DINNER
There is lots of going outside and fetching things needed for camping adventures. A big water holder was very useful, but not too big or you'll miss out on trips outside filling it up!









It said bird food on the label (yes I can read!) but it was my dinner and tasty treats inside and my table with my bowl on top.





WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?
 





My human with the hair kept pointing the flashy thing that stares at me!
STILL LOOKING?

I'LL IGNORE YOU THEN YOU'LL STOP IT!



This 'ignore the bad behaviour' works really well on my humans!








ME AND MY HUMAN WITH THE HAIR





Don't forget the thing called selfie. My human with the hair isn't very good at it!






THOSE ARE LEAVE IT LAMBS



The leave it sheep, leave it lambs and leave it cows were camping too. I didn't mind as it rained a lot and they weren't allowed to share our camping house.



CHEWING ANTLER ON MY DAY BED




When it rained I chewed antler on my day bed and had lots of cuddles. My day bed is my adventure travel zoomer bed too. I was snuggly in my fleece from Auntie Julie with the cave beds.



MY BED




I love my bed. It was toasty warm and I could hear the howly wind and pattery rain. In the morning I decided I'd stay in bed.
VISITORS MEANS EXTRA CUDDLES
THAT'S NOT MY HAM SANDWICH

 





I was allowed on my humans bed too. This is me with our visitor Louise. My human with no hair didn't share the ham sandwich. That was mean!


My humans thought it would be fun to do a Wainwright called Harter Fell, with friends James and Louise. It was windy and rainy and snowy. There were leave it sheep so I couldn't zoom but I didn't need to zoom because I had my coat on. I missed my girlfriend Sophie Vizsla!


ON THE WAINRIGHT
JAMES AND LOUISE KISSES
 
I was let off swimming lessons because the camping splishy splashy place was icy cold. My human with the hair said I could wait until it warms up.

THE CAMPING SPLISHY SPLASHY PLACE

My humans thinks it's okay to keep pointing the flashy thing at me when I'm playing in the tussocks because I'm Tussock. That's silly, but I don't mind because they take me out in the adventure travel zoomer and I like camping!

IGNORE THEM AND HIDE BEHIND A TUSSOCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment