The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Monday 11 May 2015

Scottish Mega Whizz - Sunday

Kizviz Katie Butters had a big party in Scotland for all the vizslas that don't have nice humans and I went. This year for her party she had a camping house with lots of nice things for humans to buy inside. There was another camping house with a man and a big flashy thing. Then there was a zoom that started with a human making howling noises from a big sticky bag called bagpipes. After that there was a yummy dinner called a barbeque. Then there was a thing called a raffle and a thing called an auction. Katie knows how to make a good party.

I liked the zoom best. There were lots of vizslas and I made some new friends.


ME WITH KIZVIZ KATIE




I met Katie. She was very busy making sure her party was just right, but didn't mind stopping to say hello.







ZOOMING




This is me zooming with two of my new friends. I was so excited I forgot to ask their names.



WATCHING FROM UNDER A TREE







When we got to the splishy splashy place it was a bit busy so I hid under a tree and watched to start with.






THAT LOOKS LIKE A GOOD STICK




Then there were sticks so I came out from under the tree but I didn't want to swim.











THAT WASN'T MY STICK


I tried asking for the sticks but these sticks were for swimming not for zooming.









WATCHING FOR STICKS





My new friend Brodie Mud Sponge came from Ireland. He is a hairy vizsla and likes zooming too.







After the zooming I was very tired so I went to sleep in the adventure travel zoomer. When I woke up I was allowed out to see the thing called auction and the thing called raffle. I got some new pyjamas from the camping house and the man in the camping house with the flashy thing pointed the flashy thing at me. I didn't look but he made a picture and gave it to my humans as a present.

MY NEW FROGGY PYJAMAS



1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love that one! Lot of useful stuff here about our

    beloved hungarian hunting dog breed aka Vizslas here:

    http://hungarian-vizsla.com/

    ReplyDelete