The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Saturday 6 June 2015

Viz Whizz - Wynyards Country Park

When my girlfriend Sophie Vizsla came to stay my humans took us out in the adventure travel zoomer to zoom at a Viz Whizz called Wynyards Country Park. Sophie was so excited she didn't want her breakfast and I still wanted to sleep after our early morning mini adventure zoom.


SOPHIE TOO EXCITED FOR BREAKFAST


ME TOO ASLEEP FOR BREAKFAST!


























There were lots of vizslas at the zoom. Me and sophie zoomed at the front. We hadn't been zooming long when we came to a blockage called kissing gate. This is Bodie Vizsla's humans. They were in charge and had to do gate duty. We didn't have time to kiss them!
HURRY UP BODIE VIZSLA'S HUMANS!
BODIE VIZSLA



Bodie Vizsla is a half wirey vizsla. He has furry paws and a furry nose. He likes zooming.




ME AND SOPHIE PLAYING TUG IT STICK









I played tug it stick with Sophie Vizsla. Sophie Vizsla is good at tug it stick.



MOSS THE WIREY VIZSLA PUPPY






All the humans did lots of talking and lots of the takling was about a wirey vizlsla puppy called Moss. Moss Puppy was having his first zoom.

MOSS AND ALFIE VIZSLA










Me and Sophie Vizsla were too busy playing tug it stick to say hello to Moss Puppy. There was a grown up wirey vizsla called Alfie.



HARVEY VIZSLA, HANDSOME IN BLUE







My humans said Moss Puppy has some growing to do. Soon he will be as big as Harvey Vizsla. Harvey Vizsla is a big puppy like me!




VILMA VIZSLA IN HER SPARKLE COLLAR









My friend Vilma Vizsla was wearing her sparkle collar she won at her Scottish Mega Whizz adventure.  My human with the hair said she looked very pretty. I didn't notice.






A SNEAKY EAR WASH






There were some humans zooming on adventure travel zoomers called leave it bicycles. We had to wait for them to zoom away so I washed my human without the hair's ear and Sophie Vizsla had a cuddle.




  

When it was time to go home we said goodbye to all our human and vizsla friends.  This is Moss Puppy saying goodbye. I might romp with him next time.

BYE BYE MOSS PUPPY, UNTIL NEXT TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment