The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Saturday 6 June 2015

Sunday Morning Mini Adventure

When we woke up and looked outside we saw it was raining. Me and Sophie decided to stay inside. My humans went out anyway. Because we couldn't let them go without us there to watch them, we had to go too. Naughty humans!


NO HUMANS, ITS RAINING!
On the way to the green zooming place we have to cross a thing called road where adventure travel zoomers zoom. Sophie Vizsla sits to wait for the zoomers to go away. I stand and wait. My humans say that adventure travel zoomers are for zooming in not with.
SOPHIE SITTING
We were wet anyway so me and Sophie took my humans into the splishy splashy river for some fishing. We love fishing.
FISHING VIZSLA STYLE
 After fishing we did some zooming. the green zooming place has lots of room for zooming.
WHICH WAY?
At the end of the green zooming place there is a little splishy splashy place called bog. These are the best sorts of splishy splashy places and there was a present waiting for us. The noisy wind had left us a giant stick.
THIS IS A GOOD STICK
 Me and Sophie tried to zoom with the giant stick but it was too big for zooming. Then I found a smaller stick and we played chase me stick.
CHASE ME SOPHIE
On the way home my humans said we were grubby vizslas and we would have to do a thing called wash in the splishy splashy river. I didn't want to do a thing called wash so I was allowed to go swimming for sticks instead. I found a good stick for swimming.
THIS ONE'S FOR SWIMMING
Sophie wasn't sure swimming in the splishy splashy river was safe. She watched me swim but had to keep watch on my humans too.

IS IT SAFE HUMANS?
SHOWING OFF FOR SOPHIE



















My humans said we were clean vizslas and it was time to go home for a sleep and then breakfast.

TIME FOR A SLEEP


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the first pictures of tussock swimming with his human owner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you'll be in the pics too Milly :-)

    ReplyDelete