The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

The Adventures of Tussock Vizsla

Monday 8 June 2015

A nice surprise

This morning when I was out walking with my human with the hair, I had a nice surprise. I found my puppy trainer Aunty Wendy walking with her furry family. Aunty Wendy doesn't have a vizsla, she has large munsterlanders called Lila and Ruby, and looks after a spaniel puppy called Ivy.

Aunty Wendy was very pleased to see me, and I was very pleased to see her too.  I zoomed with Ivy puppy and did some fishing vizsla style with Ruby.  Aunty Wendy says Lila can't zoom any more because she is getting old and tired. Lila likes biscuits.


ME WITH AUNTY WENDY, IVY PUPPY, LILA AND RUBY

This is me with my paw on Aunty Wendy's foot. Aunty Wendy teaches my humans how to be good and always has nice treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment